Our church is not just about large gatherings on Sunday. The church is also a network of small groups who are building community together as they get to know each other, pray and worship together, and work out how the Bible applies to their daily living. Small groups are the places where you will probably make your deepest friendships in the church and they are the hub of our system for caring for one another. Most of our small groups meet on Wednesday evenings (they are called “housegroups” because they meet in houses!) If you would like to join a housegroup ask one of our leaders for more information on when and where they meet.
You can find out more about these groups here and on their own pages via the menu on the right.
Please note that all our meetings are currently online during the Coronavirus pandemic, in line with Government restrictions.
- Morning services – we meet at St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peter’s Drive, Worcester, at 9.00 am and 10.45 am. Both services include a crèche and Sunday School groups. Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of the month. Refreshments are served after both services.
- Evening services – we meet at St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peter’s Drive, Worcester at 6.30 pm. Refreshments are served after the service. This service includes communion on the third Sunday of the month.
- 10.30 am The Olive Tree
- 9.30-11.30 am Time Aside – Ladies Discussion Group St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peter’s Drive, Worcester
- 10.00 – 11.30 am Refresh bible study group
- 2.00 pm Tuesday@2 at St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peter’s Drive, Worcester
- 6.00pm – 8.30pm CLAY – Youth Group for Years 6-10
- 10.00 – 12 noon Tick Tock (parent and toddlers group) at St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peter’s Drive, Worcester.
- 1.15 pm – 2.45 pm Tick Tock (parent and toddlers group) at St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peter’s Drive, Worcester.
- 7.30 pm House Groups (including Youth House Group 7:30 – 9:30 pm) – see newsletter for venues